[Pw_forum] How to add air pressure on adsorption calculation using Pwscf

Oliviero Andreussi oliviero.andreussi at usi.ch
Wed Oct 28 10:34:00 CET 2015

Well, as a matter of fact you could try to use the quantum-enthalpy
functional of Matteo Cococcioni et al. Phys. Rev. Lett. *94*, 145501

http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.94.145501

Please double check that this is something that may be useful for your
calculations. In case, the method is implemented in the CP code,
PRESS_AI namelist, but also in PW by exploiting the external Environ
module (which you would need to download and compile, more details can
be found here www.quantum-environment.org). The actual release of
Environ is compatible with QE 5.1, 5.1.1 and 5.1.2, if you are using a
more recent version I could let you have the patch.

Oliviero Andreussi

Senior Postdoctoral Researcher

École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) and

Università della Svizzera Italiana (USI) of Lugano

Switzerland