[Pw_forum] PDOS output for spin-orbit calculation

Henry J Seeley hseeley at uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 9 22:55:41 CEST 2015

Thank you for your swift reply.

I tried looking through the input file description, and I did not
understand exactly what I was reading. I was under the impression that
the section titled "Orbital Order" was only for non-spin orbit
calculations. I think my understanding of total angular momentum is
hurting me here.

Is there a way to project the wavefunctions I obtained from a spin-orbit
scf onto the classical AO states (px,py,pz) using projwfc.x?

Thank you,
Hank Seeley