[Pw_forum] pdos-up different from pdos-down for AFM systems

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Sat Oct 3 08:38:27 CEST 2015

A recent commit on SVN says:
'When pw was run with different nproc and twfcollect was not true, the
code was still running without giving error and was executing wrongly
with missing data.Thanks to Hande Toffoli for reporting.'

A run time check has been added on the SVN version as of yesterday.

Are you using twfcollect option or are you sure you are using the same
parallel configuration
in the pw.x and in the pp.x calculation ?

HTH

stefano