[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 100, Issue 15

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Wed Nov 18 14:34:39 CET 2015

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 10:01:52 AM fatema Mohamed wrote:
> Hello,I would  like to ask if it is possible to restart a job in Fermi
> changing the mixing_beta parameter.Is the job going to restart with the new
> file the I put  without an error or will keep using the initial parameter
> ?   Fatema

Dear Fatema.

1. please do not start a new discussion replying to a previous digest, we are
not interested in receiving a copy of all yesterday emails again. Every email
client or webmail created by humans give you the possibility to compose a mail
to a certain address by clicking on the address. Use this instead of reply.

2. yes, it will restart with the value of beta from input

kind regards

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6