[Pw_forum] How to get the band structure after a GW approximation calculation

黄志硕 111hzs at 163.com
Mon Nov 9 14:28:42 CET 2015

Dear all,

I am calculating the band structure of MoS2 using GW approximation by GWW module with espresso-5.2.1. I have downloaded the manual of GWL from "www.gwl-code.org/manual_gwl.pdf", which is written in 2013, but there are some parameters in the examples like "ggwin%tau", which are not explained in the manual. And I could not know how to get the band structure with GW calculations. I will appreciate it if anyone could give me any instructions?

Yours sincerely,
Zhishuo Huang