[Pw_forum] compilation aborted for realus.f90

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Mon Nov 2 09:31:45 CET 2015

On Monday, November 02, 2015 11:34:21 AM ye ji wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am a newbie in DFT calculation and I am trying to compile Espresso 5.2.1
> on our cluster. ./configure runs smoothly but some error occurs when make.
> like this...

Thank you for reporting,
you can change by hand in PW/src/realus.f90
line number 69 from:
  PUBLIC :: tabp, tabs, boxrad
to:
  PUBLIC :: tabp, tabs, boxrad, realsp_augmentation
then it should compile.

I also second the question of Paolo, I'm wondering if this is an old-compiler
issue, or just a new compiler but following the standard properly.

P.S. I cannot check now because my ****** intel licence server is offline

--
Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC -- CNRS & Université Paris 6