[Pw_forum] subroutine error.f90? or error_handler.f90? for pw2abinit

Manuel Pérez Jigato manuel.perez at list.lu
Wed May 27 16:58:54 CEST 2015

thanks a lot Paolo

I have tried to compile pw2abinit with the -I option (gfortran) pointing to
the Modules/error_handler.o, and I get all sorts of fortran errors,
"undefined reference to .." many things

Manuel

Dr Manuel Pérez Jigato, Chargé de Recherche
Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
Materials Research and Technology (MRT)
41 rue du Brill
L-4422 BELVAUX
Grand-Duché de Luxembourg