[Pw_forum] subroutine error.f90? or error_handler.f90? for pw2abinit

Manuel Pérez Jigato manuel.perez at list.lu
Wed May 27 13:58:48 CEST 2015

hello

I am trying to locate the right subroutine in order to compile pw2abinit
The code seems to need an object file $espresso/flib/error.o, although
version 5.1.2 of quantum-espresso does not seem to have it

I did find an error_handler.f90 and error_handler.o (I have already
compiled quantum-espresso)
inside Modules

is there anyone who could let me know the right error.o file, or else,
where can I find it?

thanks a lot

Manuel

Dr Manuel Pérez Jigato, Chargé de Recherche
Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
Materials Research and Technology (MRT)
41 rue du Brill
L-4422 BELVAUX
Grand-Duché de Luxembourg