[Pw_forum] QE_Parallel

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 22:56:15 CEST 2015

Dear Gul,

it might help a lot to understand three things:
- where you are running your code (meaning, the hardware platform)
- how you compile the code (meaning how you run configure)
- what libraries and compilers are you using (meaning your environment)

With the little information you provided, there is not much we can do to help.

Cheers,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."