[Pw_forum] Fw: Re: discrepancy in tests

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Mon Mar 23 09:52:33 CET 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-21 at 12:09 +0900, WANG YUANQING wrote:

> The compiler seems the following [...]

gfortran. There is actually a version of gcc (4.4.7 if I remember
correctly) that is found in some well-known Linux distributions,
especially on PC clusters, whose gfortran yields wrong forces in
test lda+U_forces.in.

Paolo

>   However, the good news is that the calculation center has the Quantum Espresso already. So, I do not need to compile by myself now.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Yuanqing Wang

 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
 Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222