[Pw_forum] "nproc_ortho > 1 not yet implemented" in projwfc.x run

H. Lee hjunlee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:26:23 CET 2015

Hi, all:

I have one question about the check of nproc_ortho in projwfc.x.

When I set tdosinboxes = .true. and use multi-cores,
projwfc.x run in QE v5.1.1 compiled with Scalapack results in the following
error:
nproc_ortho > 1 not yet implemented

But, to my understanding, nproc_ortho is related to the parallelization in
iterative diagonalization through distributed matrices using Scalapack.

Thus, the check of nproc_ortho seems to be irrelevant in the subroutine
relating to tdosinboxes (projwfc_box.f90).

Do I misunderstand something?

Regards.