[Pw_forum] Error in routine ggen (1)

邵德喜 dxshaoily at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 04:22:44 CET 2015

‘m so sorry that I've forgotten to attach the input file (and output is so
large here) . Then they are attached beblow.
By the way, another point, I've found that even the calculation is failed
in some CG step , then I use the final str in the "vc" calculation as the
origin str for another vc calculation, it suceeded.
Any ideas and guidences will be appreciated,
Sincerely
Peoples' liberty.