[Pw_forum] regarding supercells in graphene nanoribbons

Surender Pratap suren1986dhalaria at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:23:15 CEST 2015

Dear sir

Firstly i am taking Zigzag nanoribbons,and width of the ribbon is 4 ,while
nearest neighbor hopping parameter is equal to 1,while hoppings inside the
leads is t,while hoppings between the lead and the sample is t
itself.,/number of energy points are 200 and upper limit of the energy
interval =3.5,while lower energy interval is -3.5.Now my Hamiltonian is
becoming 24 *24 order in terms of blocks matrices.this is the geometry of
the Graphene nano ribbon sir

regards

Surender Pratap
Research Scholar
Physics Department
BITS Pilani,Pilani Campus Rajsthan-333031(INDIA)...
Mob-7891949445

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani

Pilani 333031, Rajasthan, India