[Pw_forum] regarding supercells in graphene nanoribbons

Surender Pratap suren1986dhalaria at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:02:13 CEST 2015

Thanks sir,but i have written it in matlab code,and i am getting the LDOS
,conductance as well as EK diagram,there is hoppings inside supercells also
sir,I can share the matlab script here if you want.

regards

Surender Pratap
Research Scholar
Physics Department
BITS Pilani,Pilani Campus Rajsthan-333031(INDIA)...
Mob-7891949445

*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani

Pilani 333031, Rajasthan, India