[Pw_forum] total magnetization and absolute magnetization

Arles V. Gil Rebaza arvifis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:29:15 CEST 2015

Dear Elham, the smearing contribution (-TS) not exactly must be zero, at
least in metallic systems. If your system hace C, Fe, N and O atoms. I
think that starting_magnetizacion = 0 1 0 0 is the correct configuration,
because only Fe atoms have magnetic behavior, what is the magnetic moment
per atom.?. So, do you expect some value of the total magnetization.?
could you provide me your whole input file, please.

Best

PhD. Arles V. Gil Rebaza
Instituto de Física La Plata
La Plata - Argentina