[Pw_forum] access forum from China

庞瑞(PANG Rui) pang.r at sustc.edu.cn
Tue Jun 9 05:17:30 CEST 2015

Dear Andrea:

I always use

Is there any difference?

This location works in different areas of China, I believe it is accessible from Wuhan.

If it is the same with the location you post, your students can save their money to buy VPN.

Sincerely.

庞瑞(PANG Rui)

South University of Science and Technology of China/Department of Physics

No.1088,Xueyuan Road, Shenzhen,Guangdong