[Pw_forum] DFT+U+V

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Sat Jun 6 15:03:36 CEST 2015

Dear Vardha,

DFT+U+V is not yet available on the latest version of QE, but I'm working
to port it, so stay tuned on this same channel :-). Hopefully it won't take
too long.
If you compute U using PRB 0235105 (2005) you are also computing V (as
off-diagonal element of the interaction matrix). You can find all the
details in
 J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 22 055602 (2010)

Best,

Matteo