[Pw_forum] pw2wannier90.x in windows version

Khalid Ibne Masood Khalid kimu206 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 06:08:12 CEST 2015

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind reply. Okay, sir, I have used this script:
&inputpp
  outdir='./outdir'
  prefix='AGNR'
  seedname = 'AGNR'
  write_mmn = .true.
  write_amn = .true.
  write_unk = .false.
  wan_mode = 'standalone'
/

and this script also:

&inputpp
  outdir='./outdir'
  prefix='AGNR'
  seedname = 'AGNR'
/

But the problem persists. I am still getting the same error message.

I am actually used to with linux version, in linux the code was okay,
Have I done anything wrong?

Thank you
Khalid Ibne Masood
M.Sc student