[Pw_forum] How to get the Raman tensors of every phonon mode?

肖瑞春 xiaoruichun at foxmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:35:07 CEST 2015

Hello everyone!
    Q1:   I'm studing the tutorial of Raman(example05 in PHonon). We know that the Raman intensities are calculated by the Raman tensors of every phonon mode, so I need the tensors to simulate the Raman specturm. How to get the Raman tensor of every phonon mode? I didn't find the tensors in the output files.
      Q2:  the  'Raman activities' in the 'dynmat.x' output file corrspond to which experimental geometry ( I mean 'Porto notation')?

      These problems have puzzled me nearly one week! So I need your help!

 R.C Xiao
Institutes of Physical Sciences,Chinese Academy of Sciences