[Pw_forum] problem -while compiling yambo

chaitanya varma chvar81 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 1 09:27:45 CEST 2015

thank youi am sending make.sys file which was generated when i compiled espress-5.2rregards Chaitanya Varma M

     On Tuesday, 30 June 2015 8:08 PM, Andrea Ferretti <andrea.ferretti at unimore.it> wrote:

Dear Chaitanya,

this issue is normally related to the c-precompiler (which is used to produce a
bit entering the makefile system of yambo).

can you send the make.sys file generated by the configuration of QE ?
usually it is enough to change some flags there and the problem is sorted out

BTW:
this issue is partly discussed at the link below for the direct (self-standing)
configuration/compilation of yambo

http://www.yambo-code.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=300

Andrea

--