[Pw_forum] Reproduce Raman simulation of Graphene nanoribbon using QE

Takahiro Nakae nakae.takahiro.8m at kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 26 14:29:27 CET 2015

Dear Prof. Seitsonen,

  Thanks for your reply. I understand the difference.
  When experimentally synthesixed GNRs are on located XY surface,
irradiation and scattering light align on Z axis during spectrum
measurement. Raman simulation treating with this orientation can afford
good agreements.

  I hope your code and/or publication will be available soon.

Best regards,

Takahiro Nakae, Ph.D

Institute of Advanced Energy
Kyoto University