[Pw_forum] Error in nscf calculation.

robert.guzman guzmanar at cab.cnea.gov.ar
Sat Jan 24 23:22:08 CET 2015

Thanks profesor Paolo.

A possible solution would be to use another compiler? On my case I am
using ifort.
I saw that inside espresso directory exist fortran compilers, maybe
these compilers do not repeat this problem, That would be true?
At the moment I am making calculation one more time with espresso-4-2,
would be espresso-4-2 more stable than espresso-5-1 in this situation?

Thank for your attention.