[Pw_forum] Error when running r.x for DFT+U

Matteo Cococcioni matteo at umn.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:13:23 CET 2015

Dear Ariadna,

I do not understand what your question is. Your file looks good (does it
still give you error?)
In any case the first three lines are supposed to be the unit cell vector.
They are followed by (crystal) atomic positions.
The scale is not important. The unit cell vectors are used by the code to
compute interatomic distances and recognize shells of equivalent neighbors.

Regards,

Matteo