[Pw_forum] Discrepancy on plotband.x output

Youssef aharbil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:25:33 CET 2015

Dear All, Dear Giovanni,

Thank you for your help, It's really tricky the fact that by default
band.x uses spin up bands, anyway it's clear for me now.

Now I encounter another problem related always to plotbands.x, in fact ,
the band structure plotted using gnuplot (see attached gnuplot.jpg)look
very strange while that the postscript output (see attached
postscript.jpg)  from plotband.x look normal. I don't think there is any
error in my calculation steps otherwise postscript file will look
strange too.

Someone has any idea about this issue?
Thanks in advance.

My plotband.x input:
up.bands
-20 10
up.xmgr
up.ps
10.1936
3 10.1936

--
Youssef Aharbil,
Laboratory of Physics and Chemistry of Materials