[Pw_forum] Problem with compilation - line continuation in paw_onecenter.f90

Peter Scherpelz pscherpelz at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 17 20:01:29 CET 2015

Hi,

I wanted to report a compilation problem I've hit in the most recent svn
version:

In the new version of PW/src/paw_onecenter.f90 (commit 11372), in lines
763-765 (grhoud assignment), there's a + operator both at the end of the
line and the beginning of the next line.  It compiled fine on some
systems (intel compiler), but failed on an XL compiler for BlueGene/Q
(syntax error at that line). Deleting the "+" operator at the end of the
lines fixed the problem.

Thanks,
Peter