[Pw_forum] modeling open-shell molecules on metal surfaces

Guido Fratesi fratesi at mater.unimib.it
Tue Feb 3 12:11:15 CET 2015

Dear Sergi Vela,

are you really sure about input coordinates?
I executed "xcrysden --pwi Test.input" and found a rather strange structure!

Also, do you really need to use ibrav=0 with the axes as you defined? It
the substrate is Au(111) you could use a more symmetric unit cell.

Then: k-point mesh seems to me too coarse (if that was not intentional
for testing)

HTH
Guido

--