[Pw_forum] Making Doc for PW

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Mon Feb 2 17:20:02 CET 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-02 at 07:46 -0800, Reza Behjatmanesh-Ardakani wrote:
> Dear Users
> I have installed packages needed for making Doc such as
> texlive-latex
> latex2html
> xhtml2fo-style-xsl
> ocaml-fileutils
> ocaml-fileutils-devel
> tcl
> tcl-devel
> .
> .
> .
> For some packages such as atomic, everything is good, but for some others such as PW, only pdf file is generated, and there is not html for input guide. In this case, I get following error:

All the documentation files (pdf, html txt) are already included in the
espresso tarball and user don't need to compile documentation (this
feature is mainly meant for developers).

Anyway, ... you miss at least the tcllib software. If you would like to
have operational documentation compilation, then read the
$espresso_root/dev-tools/README.helpdoc file.

Regards, Tone
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html