[Pw_forum] problems on LiF bandstructure

evan ewan26 at 126.com
Tue Dec 1 16:35:48 CET 2015

Hi, Paolo

I increased the energy range from -20 to 25 eV for integrating the DOS, but the result does not change, it is still 6 electrons below Fermi energy in my system.

For LDA calculation, with occupations = 'tetrahedra' defined in the nscf mode, the integerated  DOS is also 6 electrons. I do not know what is wrong in my calculations.

Regards.

Evan