[Pw_forum] Using solvent on QE-GPU?

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:21:33 CET 2015

On Nov 30, 2015, at 11:29 AM, Oliviero Andreussi <oliviero.andreussi at usi.ch> wrote:
> I am just waiting for the next official release of QE to come out (this December, as far as I know).

Correct.

> I am not sure Environ is fully compatible with the GPU plugin, as I have not tested yet this combination.

Me neither.

Rolly, to be safe I would assume ENVIRON and QE-GPU are not compatible but feel free to try them together and validate results against a non-GPU execution.

Regards

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."