[Pw_forum] Question: Progress/Plan for optimizing Quantum ESPRESSO to Xeon Phi Knight Landing?

Hiromasa WATANABE hi-watanabe at hpc.co.jp
Tue Dec 1 07:57:43 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm developing HPC system products that focus on Knights Landing (KNL), the next generation Xeon Phi product
from Intel.
To achieve higher computational performance with KNL, it is very important to optimize application softwares
to KNL. So, I'm investigating progress of such optimizations of various HPC applications.

Would you please let me know progress or plan of optimization of Quantum ESPRESSO (pwscf) to KNL ?

Best regards,
WATANABE

--
Hiromasa WATANABE