[Pw_forum] How to set nosym for a spin-orbit calculation

庞瑞(PANG Rui) pang.r at sustc.edu.cn
Wed Aug 26 11:53:04 CEST 2015

Dear Tao

In my experience, setting nosym=.ture. is safer if you are interested in magnetic issues, even in many case, as SOC and noncollinear included, the symmetry of the system will be destroyed so that the code does not use symmetry actually.

Sincerely

Pang Rui

庞瑞(PANG Rui)

South University of Science and Technology of China/Department of Physics

No.1088,Xueyuan Road, Shenzhen,Guangdong