[Pw_forum] Final iteration often crashes after structure optimization

nicola varini nicola.varini at epfl.ch
Thu Aug 20 18:26:27 CEST 2015

Hi Ron,
that it would be strange although I'd not exclude it. Can you send me
your make.sys?
In particular I did
./configure --enable-parallel --enable-openmp --with-sclapack=intel
DFLAGS         =  -D__INTEL -D__DFTI -D__MPI -D__PARA -D__SCALAPACK
-D__OPENMP $(MANUAL_DFLAGS)
IFLAGS         = -I../include -I${MKLROOT}/include

MPIF90         = mpiifort
CC             = icc
F77            = ifort

Let me know if those settings help.