[Pw_forum] relax of 216 atoms (cubic structure)

Yevgen Melikhov melikhovyy at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 09:14:50 CEST 2015

Thank you, Paolo!

I am trying these things right now. Lets see how this will work out!
At the same time, I decided to use PBEsol downloaded from http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/PseudopotentialsIs there a reason why PBEsol for Ga and As are available http://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudopotentials/ but not for Mn?

Best regards,Yevgen.

      From: Paolo Giannozzi <p.giannozzi at gmail.com>Sent: Saturday, 15 August 2015, 10:21
Increase smearing: 0.0005 is very small. Don't use diagonalization='cg' unless you have a good reason to.

Paolo