[Pw_forum] segmentation fault

庞瑞(PANG Rui) pang.r at sustc.edu.cn
Sat Aug 15 11:17:06 CEST 2015

Ah, it is intersting. I also got a similar problem but with PWCOND. And I found the code stoped at a line of sum, quite unblievable. But my PW.X works well. I think it is not a memory problem.

庞瑞(PANG Rui)

South University of Science and Technology of China/Department of Physics

No.1088,Xueyuan Road, Shenzhen,Guangdong