[Pw_forum] making doc for TDDFPT

Iurii Timrov itimrov at sissa.it
Wed Aug 5 09:46:48 CEST 2015

Dear David,

These problems should not appear in the latest SVN version of the
Quantum ESPRESSO on qe-forge.com. Yesterday I commited the changes.
Could you download please the latest version (revision 11668) and try
"make doc"?

On 2015-08-04 20:29, David Foster wrote:
> Dear Iurri
> thanks, but still two problems
> 1- I make html for 3 codes (davidson, eels, spectrum), but for lanczos
> it gives error.

I fixed this bug yesterday on SVN: there was an extra symbol in
/TDDFPT/Doc/INPUT_Lanczos.def on line 162.

> 2- from makefile in root of QE5.2.0, the doc of TDDFPT are not
> produced due to the
> lack of option doc in TDDFPT/makefile.

Please try the latest SVN version.

> Regards