[Pw_forum] problem restarting calculation with hybrid-ultrasoft pseudo potential using QE 5.2

David Foster davidfoster751 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 12:18:05 CEST 2015

Dear Behzad

I am not sure I understand correctly your problem. If you mean post-processing by "restart" word, then:
You need the former files such as wfn, charge, ... you must insert correctly the outdir and prefix in your new input file.

The xml is in outdir/prefix.save.

Regards

David Foster

Ph.D. Student of Chemistry