[Pw_forum] Reflectivity data from epsi.dat or epsr.dat

H.Y Geoffrey Tse geoffrey.tse at pku.edu.cn
Sat Apr 18 10:26:16 CEST 2015

As far as I know, 'epsi.dat' represents the absorption (imaginary), while 'epsr.dat' the reflectivity (real part).
you will need to run an SCF calculations first, then use the save files and the dump files from the previous calculations to run epsilon.x calculation.
I have an example file for bulk ZnO.
after you obtained the .dat file, you could use then Origin to obtain the plot.

Geoffrey
Peking Univeristy, China