[Pw_forum] QE-GPU

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:16:40 CEST 2015

Dear H.Benaissa,

with a manual hack the code will compile and run but Maxwell cards have poor double precision support. Assuming that you will not hit constrains due to limited about of memory on the card, I doubt you will see any acceleration.

My suggestion is to run using a TESLA computing product (K20, K40 or K80).

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."