[Pw_forum] pwscf 'Relax' problem

Konrad Gruszka kgruszka at wip.pcz.pl
Wed Apr 1 16:31:14 CEST 2015

Dear Community,

I've finally managed to solve this problem, so in general I write this
if someone will be dealing with same/similar case.

The whole problem was in launch command. On the machine on which I work
are installed two communication environments mpi and openmpi. So the run
command (mpiexec) was wrong, and in my case I have to use 'mpirun.mpich'.

After that, any of mentioned communicates disappeared.

Regards,
Konrad Gruszka

Assistant prof.,
Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland

dr inż. Konrad Gruszka
Politechnika Częstochowska
Instytut Fizyki