[Pw_forum] Looking for testers (again) for QE-5.1 binaries for windows

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:52:36 CEST 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 10:43 AM, ehsan targholi <targholi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the good explanation. Your explanation was perfect. I
> realized. What do I need to do? please send me the download link. If

like i said before. i will set the URL when it is ready. i am still
looking for more volunteers.
specifically people with a good technical knowledge of windows, that
can specifically review the packaging and installation setup. the core
of my windows expertise dates back to the times of windows 3.1 before
i transitioned to linux in the late 1990s.

> possible, please tell me step by step process. My computer knowledge is not
> very good.

i have no time to teach you that and there are likely *lots* of people
right where you are, that can train and advise you better in person
than i could do via e-mail.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey at gmail.com  http://goo.gl/1wk0