[Pw_forum] QE-GPU compile error.

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:09:37 CET 2014

Dear Mateus,

On Oct 30, 2014, at 3:59 PM, Mateus José Fernandes Martins <mjfmartins at ice.ufjf.br> wrote:
> gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2

I never tested this particular version of GCC. Do you have a old version installed as well? Like 4.4 or 4.6? If yes, please edit GPU/install/make_magma.in after the configure and immediately before run 'make -f Makefile.gpu pw" to point to the correct gcc

HTH

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."