[Pw_forum] WARNING: bfgs curvature condition failed, Theta= 0.985

Mutlu COLAKOGULLARI mutlucolakogullari at trakya.edu.tr
Thu Oct 30 08:08:45 CET 2014

Hello Everyone,
During relaxation of ferroelectric semiconductor I am always getting a warning as following:
"WARNING: bfgs curvature condition failed, Theta= 0.985".
I have changed something to disappear the warning  (increase k values, increase ecutrho and ecutwfc, GBRV and Pslibrary with different semi-local conditions).
Which conditions I am getting this kind of warning? Is it harmful or is it make a change on the pathway of relaxation?
Do you have an experience please tell me something?
With my best wishes,
     Mutlu.
Mutlu ÇOLAKOĞULLARI

Trakya Universitesi Fen FakultesiFizik Bolumu22030 Merkez-EDİRNE