[Pw_forum] Fw: Re: Re: Re: Raman for graphene

plgong plgong at theory.issp.ac.cn
Mon Oct 27 11:53:09 CET 2014

Dear professor,
     Recently, I read a paper  about calculated Raman spectra with the QE. I
have connected to the authors but no reply for many days. I feel it strang because of
no implement of Raman for metal (like graphene) in QE, and do not understand how they
do it and get the intensity.
    The link of this paper is "http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18154315".
    If you have free time, please reply soon.

Truely
PL Gong

Email: plgong at theory.issp.ac.cn

Email: plgong at theory.issp.ac.cn