[Pw_forum] Temperature in pwscf

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Sun Oct 26 11:49:35 CET 2014

Dear Khalid,

you need to understand the physics of the temperature dependence
of the band gap - so there is really a long way to go. Not to
mention that graphene does not have a band gap. Some reading:
http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.105.265501

Please sign with full name and affiliation, next time.

				nicola