[Pw_forum] Raman for graphene

plgong plgong at theory.issp.ac.cn
Sat Oct 25 07:14:21 CEST 2014

Dear PWscf users,
     As we know, the Raman spectra of the metal can not supported by QE. However, the spectra of pure or doped graphene can be detected in experiments. So, I do not understand the underlying reason why it is not immplemented by QE?
    BTW, who can provide me with infomation on method or relative software that can calculate Raman spectra of semi-metal graphene?

Best wishes

PL Gong
ISSP hefei China

Addr: Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of
Sciences, Hefei, Anhui 230031, China
Tel: +86-551-65591591(office), 18756086113(cell phone)
Email: plgong at theory.issp.ac.cn