[Pw_forum] Issue while executing QE-5.0 GPU

Nisha Agrawal itlinkstonisha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 06:27:29 CEST 2014

Hi,

I installed Quantam Espresso GPU v14.03.0, Intel compilers 13.0 and Intel
MKL 11.0. We have NVIDIA GPU M2090 cards. The issue which I am facing is,
for small input data it runs well, while
for big input data it got terminated with the following error.  Did I
missed any compilation flag?
Does the  Quantam Espresso GPU v14.03.0 works well with INtel compiler.
Please help

forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source

libmkl_avx.so      00002AB729DF919A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source

libmkl_avx.so      00002B3B05DF919A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source

libmkl_avx.so      00002B5549DF919A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown