[Pw_forum] clarifications regarding structure optimization

janardhan H.L. janardhanhl at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 10:58:46 CEST 2014

Dear all,

 I have attached input file and also output file with respect
 to that I have few doubts.
 As I wanted to study band structure and DOS coordinates for
 Input file were taken from cif file from ICSD database and
 performed relaxed calculations as mentioned in the previous
 discussion. After a long calculation time, to my surprise,
 releaxed positions were completely different. Please see the
 input and out put file, let me know where I have done a
 mistake.

 with respectful regards

 Janardhan H L
 Research Fellow