[Pw_forum] xcrysden shows only primitive structure for output of QE

Michael Mehl michael.mehl at nrl.navy.mil
Fri Nov 28 16:57:37 CET 2014

You might try findsym: http://stokes.byu.edu/iso/findsym.php , where you
enter the primitive vectors and lattice coordinates, and the program
gives you the space group, conventional cell, and Wyckoff positions. For
Linux there is also downloadable command line version:
http://stokes.byu.edu/iso/isolinux.php

--
Michael J. Mehl
Head, Center for Materials Physics & Technology