[Pw_forum] elastic constants

Said Asma saidasma1987 at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 17 12:12:13 CET 2014

 Dear All,
 I want to calculate elastic constants. I got a link Labs | Atomistic Computer Modeling of Materials (SMA 5107) | Materials Science and Engineering | MIT OpenCourseWare
But, I can not found the file about elastic constants.
If any body have this file or other files about "How to calculate Elastic constants with quantum espresso " thenplease help me by sending this file or any other material.

Best Regards
Said Asma

PhD student
Faculté des sciences de Monastir, Tunisie

Said Asma,
PhD. LMCN,
Faculté des sciences de Monastir,
Avenue de l'environnement 5019-Monastir,Tunisie
E-mail :saidasma1987 at yahoo.fr