[Pw_forum] Plotting HOMO, LUMO wavefunction

Arpan Kundu arpankundu18 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 05:48:09 CET 2014

Hi,

I think I figured out the problem. I was missing the 'lsign' parameter in
pp.x. 'lsign' basically gives |psi^2| * sign (psi). If 'lsign' is false, it
gives the magnitude of 'psi^2', which I was getting earlier. Now on putting
'lsign=true', I get the positive and negative values of the wavefunction
which I need. The HOMO and LUMO I got matches with the literature. Anyways,
thanks for the help.